Friday, July 4, 2014

Still here!

      I really intended to write on a much more regular basis.  I just got so busy and well, you know.  I also tend to post more often on my art blog.  I do promise though with the new addition of some more followers to be more diligent.  Promise.
     Right now, there is not a lot going on - school wise.  I am on summer break and usually I spend a lot of time preparing and planning for the next year, but not so now.  I would.  But I am sort of unsure of my role next year.  Kind of hard to plan.  I am going to be in a resource room much like last year.  I will probably be teaching reading and writing this year instead of reading and math.  I am glad for that - math is not my favorite subject.  I love writing.  I don't know whether I will have an entire classroom during our specials time or pull 15 students like last year.  It is all somewhat confusing.  My hope is that I have a smaller number - 15.  I don't see how I am going to make things work (like I want) with 25 - 30 children.  We will see. . .
      As for this past year, I have had the best year ever.  I am truly sorry I haven't written more about it.  It was delightful.  I learned so much and had so much fun!  It was just what I needed to feel inspired again. 
      Thank you for becoming a follower - glad to have some one to "talk" to.  I will post more about this school year as I learn more.  For now, I hope you are having a wonderful summer and please feel free to leave me some sunshine when you visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment