Monday, July 7, 2014

A Bit of News

     I am not sure I am ready to write this post.  But hopefully it will be good for me.  I just got off the phone with my principal.  It seems I may be heading back to the other end of the building and back to third grade.   I understand all the reasons.  I even see some good things there, but I have to admit I am fighting to be positive.  I will be positive, but it is not coming easily.  I loved this last year more than anything I can say.  It was awesome - so full of blessings.  I must of said a thousand times "if I can just do this til I retire".  He didn't say it was certain, he is trying to find someone, but it looks pretty clear that is where I will be heading.  I am praying that God will place me where I need to be and then bless me.  I did love the classroom.  I just had fallen in love with this position.  I will keep you posted, but please say a prayer this is going to be a good thing.  I haven't cried yet, but I sort of feel the tears on edges of my day.  This has been such a tumultuous summer already, I sort of feel like laughing that this should happen.  Just one more event of the summer of 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment